Whale Watching Safari Dunsborough
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Dunsborough, WA
- Product code: WSD
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Departs daily from Dunsborough between September & December
- The tour duration is 2 1/2 hours long (approximately)
- Actual path of tour is dependent on weather conditions
WHAT TO WEAR
Please wear comfortable clothing. If the forecast is for cool or windy conditions you may want to wear warm clothes. Fully waterproof and warm Burke Jackets are provided for your comfort.
As our whale watching tours have a duration of over 2 hours, please make sure to wear a hat. We have suncream on board and may also have our sun shade erected. We promote sun safety at all times.
There will be many great opportunities to take photos of humpback whales, blue whales and even dolphins – make sure you bring your camera!
However, depending on weather conditions, there may be ocean spray and/or light rain, so a waterproof camera or action cam would be highly recommended.